That’s a way to see it and there is
also another way to see it.
– Insoo Kim Berg
I am a Finnish psychotherapist. I work as a private therapist for adults and youth with different challenges or special needs. My office is located in Tampere, approximately 200 kilometres north of Helsinki. My therapeutic method is solution-focused psychotherapy. In Finland, clients with mental issues or disabilities can receive psychotherapy paid by the national healthcare.
I have been working in my own practice since the 2012. Previously, I worked in non-governmental organisations with people with special needs.
- Mental disorders such as depression, social fobia or panic disorder
- Intellectual disability or neuropsychiatrial disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Coping with physical illnesses or injuries
- Coping with sexual identity
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
- 2013 Solution-focused neuropsychiatrial coach
- 2010 Solution-focused psychoterapist
- 2004 Vocational teacher
- 2000 Master of Social Sciences, social psychology
- 1991 Diploma in business administration
Ratinankatu 2 A 6,
33100 Tampere, Finland
Puh. 040 5352 857
VAT ID: FI2151319-8
The building is accessible for wheelchairs.